San Diego Weddings
Contact: Rachel Barone, Director of Catering at 619-819-6623 or email email@example.com.
Happily ever after begins at the Sheraton Suites San Diego, where personalized service and a beautiful location create unforgettable wedding memories. Experienced wedding professionals will assist you on every important detail, from customizing decor and floral selections to consulting outside vendors to adding the finishing touches to your wedding celebration.
Exceptional cuisine is a hallmark at the Sheraton Suites San Diego, from gorgeously plated entrées to themed buffet stations. Wedding staff can also help arrange accommodations for your guests in our spacious newly-remodeled suites.
The Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall is situated in the middle of downtown San Diego with easy access to the San Diego International Airport, the San Diego Convention Center, Petco Park, and the historic Gaslamp shopping and entertainment district. Create memories when you visit the world-famous San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Old Town and Sea World - all just minutes away.
Relax and enjoy the first day of the rest of your lives together while we attend to all the details. Ideally located in the middle of downtown San Diego, the Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall is the perfect place to say "I do."
We want to make your big day and everything surrounding it special by offering superior services for your ceremony and reception.
Having your Ceremony with us includes:
- White wedding chairs
- Roman pillars
- White aisle runner
- Gift and guest book table
- Microphone for Officiant
- Bride and Groom changing rooms
- Ceremoney Rehearsal
- Dedicated wedding consultant
Your reception following the ceremony includes:
- Champagne Toast or Sparkling Cider Toast for all guests
- Custom wedding cake and cake cutting
- Infused water during your cocktail hour with a choice of cucumber mint, lemon lime, or melon mint
- Four votive candles atop a mirror centerpiece
- Coffee and tea service
- Choice of white or ivory linens
- Dance floor
- Guest book table
- Gift table
- Elevated head or sweetheart table
- Guest room for the Bride and Groom on the night of the wedding
- Discounts for children 12 and under
- Cost based on food and beverage minimum